Sudsy: Aurora tries to eat the bubbles in her bath water. She also tries to drink her bath water. Silly, sudsy girl!
Sweet: Sometimes I grab Rori, put both hands on each side of her head, bring her head to me and kiss her forehead. She started doing it back last night. I would kiss her, then she would grab my face with both her hands and kiss my forehead. Back and forth. Silly, sudsy, sweet girl!
Standing: Rori's standing. She will pull herself up and then let go. You can see that she wants to take steps but she's not there yet. She gets into just about anything she can! Silly, sudsy, sweet, standing girl!
Sleeping: She's getting so much better at sleeping! She was always good until last weekend when she realized she could get up by herself after I laid her down. Fortunately, she is back to USUALLY going to sleep without problems again. And when she doesn't, she plays a little then USUALLY goes to sleep when she's ready. Silly, sudsy, sweet, standing, sleeping girl!
Screaming: Aurora has found her voice. Well, she had already found it, but now she likes to use it more! She squeals and screams! My favorite is when she just hollers out a "Eh!" It's so funny!!! Silly, sudsy, sweet, standing, sleeping, screaming girl!
Slobbery: Those teeth still haven't cut! But they are close!!! In the meantime, Rori chews on and "gums" anything she can get her hands on! Silly, sudsy, sweet, standing, sleeping, screaming, slobbery girl!
Sly: While Aurora was playing, the dog came and laid down near her. She pulled Big Sister's blanket down off the couch and started playing Peek-a-Boo with Simon! Sneaky little thing! Once Big Sister realized it was happening with HER blanket, she wasn't so amused. lol Silly, sudsy, sweet, standing, sleeping, screaming, slobbery, sly girl!
Smiley: Rori is almost always smiling! Everyone always comments on it. I love her smile, I think she has Ryan's smile. :D When she is getting into something she isn't supposed to and I call out to her, she just turns around and flashes that smile... dang, she's already got that down! lol Silly, sudsy, sweet, standing, sleeping, screaming, slobbery, sly, smiley girl!
Supportive: Rori claps now! She loves to clap when she sees people she loves - especially Daddy or Sister after school! Silly, sudsy, sweet, standing, sleeping, screaming, slobbery, sly, smiley, supportive girl!
Scooting: Last week, Rori started to crawl. So when I tried to take her 8 month pics this week, it was not easy! Everytime I'd lay her down with the teddy bear, she would immediately roll over and start crawling away! I had to give her a toy to keep her occupied long enough to get ONE picture! So instead, I took pics of her trying to scoot off instead of her staying put like an obedient child would. ;) Silly, sudsy, sweet, standing, sleeping, screaming, slobbery, sly, smiley, supportive, scooting girl!
And here she is:
That's my Rori! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment