Wouldn't that be great? I'd LOVE the volume control! Ooh, and you could change the "channel" when they weren't acting appropriately for the situation they were in! And if they came with remote controls, I would get the upgraded models that had timer settings. Then I could program them to wake up at a specific time and go to sleep at a specific time... wouldn't that be great?
Today, I wish I could hit "pause", or even "slow motion", "rewind", and also "record"... but mostly "pause".
Aurora has been trying to pull herself up to standing for awhile now. She has gotten so close! Today as I was changing the sheets in her crib, she was playing on the floor next to me. She grabbed the bars of her crib from where she was sitting and pulled herself up to standing! This is the first time I have seen her do it completely by herself without falling!
Crazy girl. I have a feeling she will be very mobile, very soon! (So far, she just scoots and rolls around a bit.) I'm SO not ready!!! AAAAHHH!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment