Friday, November 3, 2006

Vegas Baby!

I can't believe it's already here! I've been looking forward to this trip for several months and now in one hour I will be leaving for a weekend in Vegas with a bunch of girlfriends! I'm super excited to have a "girls getaway" - it will be my very first! And I'm very excited to meet my friends who I have been getting to know over the last several months but most of whom I've never really met yet! I'm also very excited to be going to Time Out for Women tomorrow! Not to mention, I've never been to Vegas and I'm excited to see what all the hype is about! lol

So many crazy fun things for this weekend!!!

Rori is coming with me (so it's not a complete weekend "off", but that's okay) and I was a little worried for a bit because she had a fever the last two days. But this morning she woke up happy and healthy with no fever! YAY!!!

I will miss my hubby and Cadi but it will just be a couple of days. I think we will all survive. ;)

Look for a post in a couple of days, with LOTS of pics!

No comments: