Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A Haunting We Will Go

Occasionally I get asked, "Do you celebrate Halloween?"  Oh yeah we do!

Today was fun.  First we did some very un-Halloween-y type stuff.  Ryan and I got haircuts and went out to lunch.  Then Ryan picked up an under-bed-dresser that a co-worker is giving us.  I haven't gotten a good look at it yet, but Ryan says it's in good condition and with a little refinishing it will look really nice. :D
But all that is not important because TODAY IS HALLOWEEN!!!  Acadia dressed as Aslan (from Chronicles of Narnia).  (Thank you Jessica, for loaning us the costume!)

GRRRRROWL!

Rori was a cute little cow.

MOO!

Ryan dressed in his Hawaiian shirt, shorts, sandals, and a straw hat.  And I wore my Luau stuff.  And this made me...

A One Cow Wife!

My husband only paid one cow for me :(

For those of you thinking, "Huh?  I don't get it."... It's from a movie called Johnny Lingo.  It's really funny if you've seen the movie. lol

Here are a few more pics...

"I will pay one cow for your daughter... But it's a super cute cow!"

Who's the cow now?

What a silly family.

We hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Barbara commented 11/1/06:

I laughed out loud at the one cow wife. So glad that he really treats you more like a 10 cow wife.
You all looked great.

I am so glad you keep up your blog! Eases the missing you guys.

Love, Mom