I love the holiday season! We decorated the inside of our house this weekend and soon we'll be putting lights up outside. This will be the first year we actually get lights up outside since we've moved here. lol
This week is our stake's annual Festival of the Nativities. I'm taking 7 of mine over this morning to submit. I'll get them back Saturday night when the Festival is over. :)
It's a bit chilly here right now! We finally had some cold temps hit our area last night and some of the surrounding areas got a little snow! It isn't supposed to stick for long but hey, it's snow! We didn't get any though, that's no surprise. We typically don't get much. I'm hoping though, that this year we'll get a White Christmas. It's rare here, but can happen. Since we have Ryan's family coming in, it would be a nice "extra" touch, lol.
Well, it's cruel to post about it looking like Christmas here without posting pics, but you'll just have to call me Scrooge today. I've got a ton of stuff to do and since half of my nativities have just been repacked to take to the Festival, there are too many "empty" spots right now. But I'll take some pics when I get my nativities back... at the end of the week. Deal? Good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment