Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm mad at myself!

UGH!!! We have had company and we didn't take any pictures! What was I thinking? Well... apparently, I WASN'T!!!

On Sunday, Jessica and the kids came over to visit for the day. The girls had a lot of fun just running around and playing. William, Jess, Ryan and I had fun playing LOTR Risk... your's truly spanked them! lol But it was fun... even if we were all up way too late!

They stayed the night and then had to leave early the next day. We were sad the visit was brief but we didn't mind too much because we know they will be back next month for Christmas! I am so very excited for Acadia to be able to spend Christmas with her cousins! This will be a fun year with memories to keep forever. :)

My friend, Dara was back in town this past week too. :) We watched her boys while she and her hubby went to dinner with his family. He was getting sent down to Arizona for training with the Army so this was his last dinner out for awhile. On Tuesday, Dara and I went to the temple together. That was a sweet experience and I'm so glad we went! That night she made us Thai food. It was yummy... except for the dish that tasted like FISH! lol After Dara had to take her hubby back that night, she and the boys stayed with us. She stayed up with me and helped me create a super cool MySpace page. Oh yeah... CHECK IT OUT! And make sure your sound is on. :) (If it has problems loading, then try again later. Sometimes MySpace has "issues".)

So... I had these cool visits with family and friends and no pics to show for it. Sorry. I let the ball drop on that one. But I have been taking a few pics of Rori. I'll upload them soon. :)

No comments: