Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Sac-O-Tomatoes

The girls and I had a pretty nice flight down to Sacramento Saturday night. Rori slept the entire time and after a day of her sleeping while I packed, I was sure she would be up all night. But she was wonderful and slept for 7 hours even after sleeping all day! :D

We had a nice visit with family on Sunday. And yesterday we went to visit Ryan's mom and step-dad. Cadi stayed the night with them after going to a ballgame. The home team won, Grandma and Grandpa bought her a hotdog that she didn't eat, and she got a RiverCat ball and bat to take home... Good times. :)

Today ended up being a lazy day. Cadi was still with her grandparents and I just hung out with my sisters. Tomorrow I'll get to hang out with one of my best friends. We're going to the Sacramento Temple Open House (the whole reason for this trip) and I can't wait! :D

I've been taking pictures and hopefully I'll get a chance to post some soon. We'll see... :) In the meantime, we're having a nice visit!

No comments: