Acadia taped more than a dozen of these little ghosts up around the house. She made sure to point out that these were friendly ghosts!
Acadia is excited about Halloween! She is going to be Cinderella this year. Today she put on her Cinderella costume, along with some boas, fairy wings, a sleeping beauty tiara, and a Belle wand! lol She set out a tea set for a "water party". She was too cute not to take a few pictures of...
1 comment:
Barbara commented 10/11/05:
Halloween has so many cute decorations! Which I have mixed feelings about, because it is so not my favorite holiday. I would like to decorate like crazy but not do the traditional costume hassle and trick or treating fuss. Boo Hauntbug!
Oh, Halloween can be fun, if you don't stress over it. I like fun too, but I like the holidays that are holy days myself.
Of course, being a hag all year long takes some of the novelty out of Halloween.
Post a Comment