Yesterday I was sitting in church watching the kids do their presentation. For those of you who aren't familiar with it, once a year the children in our congregation do a presentation during our service. They share songs and priciples of doctrine that they have learned during the year. Acadia did AWESOME! Her part was "Jesus Christ atoned for my sins. I can repent and live with him and Heavenly Father again." She had it memorized and spoke clearly. She also sang her heart out during all of the songs!
Anyhow, back to my story... I was sitting, watching the presentation and all of a sudden I got this nasty sharp pain in my back. No matter how I tried to shift, I couldn't get it to feel any better. And it's been bothering me since. :(
I had hoped that it would feel better today but no such luck. So I skipped my workout and had to back out on helping a friend clean the house they are moving out of today. And instead, I am sitting here with the heat pad. I've paid bills and scanned some pics for one of my young women (pictures from our SLC trip that we took a month ago), but other than that I haven't been able to do anything productive.
Tonight Ryan is going to take Cadi out trick-or-treating. Lucky him - it's been raining all day! I'm betting they won't be out long. I'm going to stay home and give out candy to the little monsters and princesses that come here. Acadia is dressing as a Butterfly Princess - I'll post a picture of her in costume later.
No comments:
Post a Comment