Saturday, June 26, 2004

*scream*

I have never felt so disorganized!


Enrichment is next week and I don't feel ready. We are celebrating Liberties (appropriate) both temporal and spiritual. We finally managed "classes" last week. But we are still scrambling for someone to start us out at dinner with BBQing tips. I am hoping the dinner committee is working out, I haven't heard anything about it. But I am sure it will all work out.

Everyone on my committee is very capable and have ALWAYS pulled through for me. I am just freaking out because I've been gone so much and feel out of touch and out of control! :scream:

In other news...

We are having fun planning our DisneyWorld Vacation...12 days and counting!
We are already hearing fireworks outside! Just about everything is legal here, which makes it fun but also a little scary too.

I went to a party tonight for two families in our ward who are moving this next week. It's sad to see friends leave. You want to be happy for them, but you feel selfish and want them to stay. We wish them the best though. Acadia will have a couple of playdates with her friends next week before they go. :sad:

No comments: