We had fun playing in the park yesterday. We played ball and took turns batting. You can see the photos on PhotoBucket. They just weren't good enough pictures to post here. Sorry.
After playing ball, we walked around the marsh. Ryan caught a couple of snakes.
For dinner we went to Boppin' Bo's.
Today we take him to the train station to send him back to Canada. We've had a great visit with him. It went by way too fast! (But that means DisneyWorld is just around the corner!!!:thumb:) Acadia has plotted to lock him in her closet. He can put in food orders and she'll feed him. I asked if he would miss his mom, she said he could send e-mails from our computer. And she said he could send cards. I think she finally decided that wouldn't be nice. But she still thinks we should stop him from getting on the train. :lol:
8 comments:
Mom commented 6/23/04:
Sounds like you had an absolutely wonderful visit.
btw - what of your plot to make him part of your family? Are you going to have to adopt?
I enjoy the pictures!
Love to all of you!
I commented 6/23/04:
I don't know, and what I think I cannot say on grounds that it might incriminate me. :blush:
You might ask someone else about that. :lol:
I commented 6/23/04:
We just took Landon to the train station. (Acadia's plot was foiled.):lol: It was a great trip. We wished he could stay longer, but all good things must come to an end.
Tom commented 6/23/04:
What's Boppin' Bo's?
I commented 6/23/04:
A really cool place!!! It's like an old fashioned diner. It is our "Leatherby's" replacement here. They've got good food and really good ice cream. The next time you visit we'll have to go. :lick:
Mom commented 6/24/04:
re Bobbin Bo - us too! How pricey is it?
Mom commented 6/24/04:
I forgot. I like the snake.
And the rest of you I love and like.
I commented 6/24/04:
I meant for everyone. Cost is about the same as Leatherby's, maybe a little more, I can't remember. We'd go just for ice cream to keep cost down. I like Leatherby's Black and Tan better, but other than that I prefer Boppin' Bo's ice cream creations better.:lick:
Post a Comment