Wednesday, June 30, 2004

I missed a day!

I didn't post yesterday and therefore I didn't get to continue my countdown! :lol:


I'll just have to adjust I guess.

Not much is going on. Yesterday I was hoping to have the bathroom finished, but Ryan decided to procrastinate. "Why do today what I can put off til next week." He found out he isn't working next week like he had thought so he's decided to do it then. But then, last night someone from work said he is supposed to be working, so...I guess he needs to figure that out.

Instead, we were lazy. I was whooped after walking (I ran parts of it.). We had one of Acadia's friends over. We also got our internet fixed, but the wireless router is still giving Debi problems. We played a game or two and watched some movies. Real productive.

Today I'm supposed to meet someone at the church to check supplies in our closet. I think I'll do some shopping while I'm out. I need to do laundry and roomba. And if SOMEONE would put away the dishes in the dishwasher like they're supposed to, I will be able to load up the piles of dishes that need to be washed.

I did walk today, but only 2.25 miles. I started to get a blister so I quit early. Yeah, that's the day for you. I know it's terribly exciting! But it's alright because all I have to do is remind myself...

8 more days!!!!

No comments: