Acadia rode Romy, Ryan and Aurora rode Mandingo (he was half Clydesdale), and I rode 3 horses. Well, I sat in three horses' saddles, I only rode two of them. lol First they sat me on Pearl, but my legs were too short for the stirrups they had on her. Then they put me on Sisco (who happened to be the father of Pearl) and he and I actually went about 20 feet before they decided that I was too short for him, too. lol Finally, they had me get on Sophie. She and I were a pretty good match. In fact, I soon found out that Miss Sophie is Sassy! At that point, Ryan told me that Sassy Sophie and I were a REALLY good match! ;)
Once we were all saddled up, we started on a trail down towards the beach.
And finally we were on the beach! Acadia had fun trotting her horse in the waves. Sophie kicked Mandingo twice, which I found very humorous. And Uncle Matthew's horse, Mack decided to sit down in the sand while Matthew was still in his saddle. lol It was only funny because Mattnew didn't get hurt... We were able to ride out on the beach for almost an hour. It was beautiful!
Before leaving Long Beach, we definitely revisited Scoopers. You just can't go there too many times in one vacation. ;) When we got back to Seaside, we did some shopping along the boardwalk. Ryan and the girls went to a kite shop to buy Cadi a kite, and while they did that, I hung out with Sami and Joy'el.
After we finished shopping and while we were waiting for Ryan and the girls, we found ourselves bored with nothing to do. We happened by a tattoo place... and it started out hypothetical at first... "If you were going to get a tattoo, what would it be?" Well, that turned into a whole lot of peer pressure... and long story short... I GOT A TATTOO!!! (It washed off 3 days later. lol) ;) I chose to get a blue frog, to show Ryan (my Big Blue Frog) how much I love him. But I didn't tell him I got it, I just waited to see how long it would take for him to notice. It wasn't very long, I was impressed! And he loved it! He thought it was very sweet. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment