Friday, August 28, 2009

August

I cannot believe how fast the summer has gone by!  It is already the end of August.  Wow.

I've been working on getting my beach pics up on-line.  And while doing that, I noticed I have several miscellaneous pics on my camera from this month.  So, I thought that in the meantime, I'd share these random snapshots of our August.

Being a toddler is really hard work.  Sometimes you just need crash on your daddy's lap for a comfy afternoon nap.



Another way it's hard to be a toddler: you just can't keep clean!

 

We had some seriously hot days this summer!  At the beginning of the month, we broke all kinds of weather records.  One of the most fun ways of staying cool, was playing in the neighbor's kiddie pool.



Aurora loves books!  On this particular night, she insisted on bringing all of these books into bed with her.  lol

No comments: