YUM! We love pretzels around here... in fact, earlier this month we enjoyed some yummy apple filled pretzels sprinkled in cinnamon and sugar... Delish!
Because they sent me a Christmas gift, and because of our very positive experience using Elfster this year, I want to give a shout out to them. My family used Elfster to organize our Christmas gift exchanges (we had a homemade exchange as well as a store bought exchange). It was easy - they allowed us to limit who could be assigned to who (we didn't want people in the same household to get each other), we were able to ask each other annonymous questions, and post wish lists, etc. We really enjoyed the exchanges and are definitely going to do this again - and I'm sure we will be using Elfster again. I recently learned that Elfster is family runned, too. That made me like it even more! So check it out sometime and see if it might be helpful to you! :)
Thank you Elfster.com for my yummy treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment