Tuesday, December 9, 2008

But wait... there's more!

We came home on the Monday after Thanksgiving and then had four days to get ready for my mom and three of my brothers to come up to see us.  We invited them up to see the Festival of Nativities that our stake hosts every year.  They arrived on Friday night and we had a really nice visit during the weekend.

I had purchased a gingerbread house for Cadi to decorate with her grandma and they had a fun time doing it!  They got creative and made a Rudolf to mount above the front door. lol





Rudolf the mounted reindeer.



The guys playing xbox.

Of course, while they were here, we went to the Festival of the Nativities.  I didn't take any pictures of the nativities, but I did get pictures of the girls dressed up and in the manger scene.









My brothers are all so patient with the girls!  This is my brother, Andrew.  Since he'll be leaving on a 2 year mission for our church soon, it was nice to have an extra weekend to visit with him.



They left yesterday morning.  Now we have just a few days before we leave to visit our friends in Idaho for our annual Christmas get together.  Busy times!  I'm so glad I was able to get everything ready for Christmas before we left for Thanksgiving! *whew*

No comments: