•I drove by the gas station today and saw that the price was down 2 cents. Not a lot, but at least it was going in the right direction. :)
•A certain red-headed, fair-skinned daughter of mine went swimming at her friends' house today. I told her to put on sunscreen and a t-shirt. She got ready and headed out. Came home totally burnt. And when I checked to see how bad it was, she was burnt on her shoulders, too. So not only did she not wear sunscreen but she also took off her shirt. Unfortunately, now she's paying for it. I don't think she'll be doing that again anytime soon. In fact, I know she won't because she's not allowed out in the sun for awhile. Also unfortunately, we don't have any aloe vera right now. But we do have some spray for burns, so that will have to do for now. I hope it's enough to help her rest tonight.
•The hubs has been working late the last few nights (he had to cover someone's shift this weekend and also cover someone's shift the first half of this week - the shifts end at 1am). Today he didn't have to cover any extra shifts. And he was home in time for me to go to a baby shower this evening. :)
•Today and yesterday were in the low 90s. Starting tomorrow we're back down in the 80s. (Sorry to rub it in, Morgan. Like I've said - you're welcome anytime! lol)
•Tomorrow's payday. Nuff said.
No comments:
Post a Comment