We've had a great trip and it's almost over. Today we'll go back to North Carolina to stay one more night with Ryan's aunt and uncle and then tomorrow we have a very long day with a long flight back home. But today is the hardest day.
This morning Cadi left with her grandma and grandpa. She gets to spend the next two weeks with them in Massachusetts. They are going to have so much fun! On the way up, they are stopping by D.C. and then NYC. I'm a little jealous. lol But I'm really sad! I miss Cadi! Two weeks will be the longest we've been apart. It's going to be hard!
On Tuesday, Ryan will be going to Massachusetts for a business trip and staying with them, too. Then at the end of the two weeks, they will fly home together. I'm not looking forward to them both being gone. It's bad enough having just Cadi gone. :(
But I'm glad she'll have the opportunity and I hope she has a lot of fun. I think she will! :)
Our trip here has been great. I can't wait to get all the pictures up. Last night we had dinner at Suzie's house with her hubby and kids. It was a great visit and we wish we had more visiting time with them! Rick made salmon and I was polite and tasted it. It wasn't too bad! So, I ate a little. They knew I didn't like seafood, so they made chicken for me (and Susan, she doesn't like much seafood either) and I did like the chicken much better. But I was excited that there was a fish that I tried that I could actually eat. Yay me! lol
I'm not sure what time we're leaving today. Checkout is noon but we may hang around til mid to late afternoon. It's only a 4 hour drive back to Charlie and Margaret's house. I'm not really in the partying mood now that Cadi's gone. It's hard to get excited about doing anything here if we can't do it with both of our girls. But we'll find something and have a nice time. We'll do our best to wear out Rori so she sleeps most of the way back. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment