So you must really like me since it's been a few days since my last post. ;)
Let's see if I can catch you up... The rest of Saturday was great! Ryan and I went out to dinner and a movie. We saw Get Smart, it made us laugh. :)
On Sunday, I played my first piano duet ever. I was so nervous. But it went alright! I love having a digital piano because I've recorded my part and now I'm learning the other part so I can play it together. A duet with myself. :)
Yesterday, the girls and I went to "play" in the cemetery again. Rori wandered off and by the time we realized it, she was stuck in between some sprinklers that were scaring her. lol Thank goodness though because who knows how far she would have gotten if they hadn't stopped her. Stinker, she's too quiet and quick when she wants to make a break for it. :S
Today I'm heading over to the temple. :) I really need to get some laundry done, too. It's still pretty warm, but it's cooling and tomorrow we'll be back down in the 70s. That's how I like it. :)
We're excited and still very unprepared for our trip back East. We leave in 4 days!!! Eeks! I guess while I'm doing laundry, I should start packing. Ya think? lol We're really looking forward to our trip though! It will be great to see Ryan's family and I'm also going to get to squeeze in a visit with my friend and her kids who live in Tennessee. We're going to meet in the middle somewhere and let the kids play while we visit for a few hours. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment