Friday, May 30, 2008

I have my car back!

Today we were able to get my minivan back from the shop. It is fixed and looks great! It was even washed and vacuumed. :)

I am so glad to have my car back! It was fun to drive an SUV for a couple of weeks but that car is just not practical for our family! I missed all the room we have in the Odyssey, I missed Cadi not begging me to let her roll down the window every time we got in the car, and I especially missed not worrying about whether or not said window ever got rolled up before being left in the rain for about 12 hours. -_-

I like my car. And though I wouldn't mind a newer model, the one we have is perfect for us. And it's paid for. lol
I'm glad to have it back. :)

No comments: