Saturday, December 1, 2007

Coming soon to a blog near you...

I really have been wanting to blog about our trip and all the fun stuff going on right now but it has been CRAZY! (Isn't it always?)

We had a really nice trip to Sacramento for Thanksgiving and just got back earlier this week. Since then we've been decorating for Christmas and trying to recover from being gone for so long.

I have A LOT of pictures to share... but they need to be uploaded first. I will get to it soon.

In the meantime... it's snowing today! :) Since it's my youngest brother's birthday today and he loves the cold, I REALLY wish he was here for it! It isn't a lot of snow and most of it won't even stick, plus after the snow we're supposed to get rain so whatever does stick will get washed away very soon. But it is still fun to have the first snow of the season! :)

Today I'm watching my friend's kids. She is always so generous in watching mine, this is long overdue! They are good kids and everyone is playing really well together. They are loving the snow and playing with the children's nativities that I have down for them. There are random Christmas songs playing from various areas of the house due to all the Christmas toys. lol This is a great way to kick start December! :)

No comments: