Alternate, Alternate Title: Where does the time go?
Take your pick. lol
So... yes, it has been awhile. But I have excuses... mind you, not good excuses, but excuses nonetheless!
Last week, there really wasn't much to say. I was just cleaning and getting ready for my sister to come visit for the weekend. Then she was here and we were busy. And then Rori got sick. She's still sick. :( So, those are my excuses.
But now I will try to recap with a tad more detail. lol
We'll skip the boring stuff and get right to my sister visiting last weekend! She didn't really come to see us, lol... she came to see a Great Dane puppy she was thinking about buying. So on Saturday, we drove down to the breeder and hung out for a couple of hours. It was so fun to see all the little puppies! They were ADORABLE!!! And Debi was able to spend a lot of time snuggling and playing with her new puppy. While we were there, Acadia played with their daughter who was the same age as Cadi. They had so much fun and I really wish we lived closer so we could plan more playdates for them.
Debi ended up putting a deposit down for the puppy, so we'll be seeing her in July when she comes to pick her up too! :) Debi stayed until Monday night, so we had a nice little weekend visit with her. Lots of playing x-box, lots of playing with the kids, just lots of hanging out. :)
Monday morning started out great! We got new couches for our front room. It was a great buy! I found them on Craigslist for a really good price and they are perfect! They are microfiber and a nice deep sage green. They look really good in our front room. We aren't sure if we will keep them both yet, we may sell one or the other and get a chair instead, but for now we're keeping them both. We're looking at replacing our family room and bedroom furniture in the near future as well and I'm excited about that! :)
Unfortunately, as soon as we got the couches, things took a turn for the worse for Rori. I'm pretty sure it's just teething but it's giving her a low fever and diarhea, plus she's a little on the fussy side, wanting naps and not eating quite as much as normal. The up side is that she is doing a lot of snuggling! :)
On Monday, she turned 10 months old and I was supposed to get her monthly pic with her bear, but she was just not feeling well. Then yesterday was the same thing. Today she is feeling a little better and so I'll get them done when she's up from her nap.
In the meantime, here are some pics from this weekend...
No comments:
Post a Comment