Thursday, January 26, 2006

It's the thought that counts.

I haven't posted in awhile - but I've been thinking about posting... does that count?

We have been having FUN! (Aside from my still being sick and a major party-pooper.) We didn't end up going to the movie on Saturday because just as we were leaving, a friend called and needed an emergency sitter. We decided the movie would still be there all week, but our friend was in need and that was more important. So, instead we ordered take-out Chinese and watched a couple of really cute kids.

Sunday was pretty much your typical Sunday. Monday was a lazy day since Ryan, Landon, and I stayed up til the wee hours of the morning the night before (who am I kidding? We've stayed up til the wee hours EVERY night so far!). It was a beautiful day so after Cadi got home from school, we took her to the park. We had some snacks for a "picnic" and brought a bunch of balls to play catch with and such. It was fun. I do have pics. (But they aren't on the computer yet... sorry... someday soon... I hope.) The neighbor kids came out to play with us and it ended up pretty fun. Their mom (who is Canadian too) came out to sit on the blanket with me and visit while we watched the kids play with the guys. It was a really nice afternoon.

On Tuesday, we kept Cadi out of school and took her to Mt. Hood to play in the snow. It was simply a GORGEOUS day! We found a cute little hilly place to go tubing. We brought Simon with us which ended up pretty fun because Landon took him down the hill a couple times. The dog actually seemed to like it! lol I took video of it, I just need to go through the video to grab some stills that I can put up. Ooh, I wonder if there's a way to post a video clip? That would be funny. Well, either way, again you'll have to wait. Sorry.

Yesterday was another pretty lazy day. I had mutual (Roadshow Kickoff) so the boys took Cadi out to Chuck E. Cheese's for dinner and to play. After she went to bed, the guys played x-box til it was time to go return all the games they had rented. Then we started our LOTR "marathon". Which really isn't a marathon because we aren't watching them all straight through. But we are watching them all while he's here, so last night was Day 1.

Today we are gonna pick Cadi up from school and take her to see Hoodwinked (finally). She doesn't know it yet. Sometimes it's just better not to tell her too much ahead of time, lol. She has secretly (well, really not-so-secretly) been wanting us to come pick her up from school. I think so she can show Landon her school and some friends, or maybe it's the other way around. Either way, we thought she'd like the surprise.

I promise I will (eventually) get pics up and I'll try not to neglect the blog too much. Til then... 2 more days unril Ryan's real b-day! He still hasn't decided what he wants to do on that day. Possibly go up to Seattle to just look around and "play". It's probaby gonna be rainy here. If you have any ideas... share them! Thanks!

No comments: