Ryan's birthday is next Saturday. He had figured that I was planning "something". But when he got home from work last night, the last thing he expected was a knock at the door. And when he went to answer the door, the last thing he expected was to see Landon standing there! And a few minutes later when he turned on the TV, the last thing he expected was to see his new X-Box screen! (I must really love my boy!)
Yay! I surprised him!!! I arranged with his supervisor to have all of next week off. Now he gets 10 days to play with one of his best friends and his new X-Box.
So far, most of today has been just that... Ryan and Landon playing X-Box. But in a few minutes we are gonna go take Cadi to see "Hoodwinked" and probably grab some dinner.
And after 32 of the last 33 days being rainy, the next four are going to be bright and sunny! So we're planning some fun stuff to do together. (We may have to pull Cadi from school a day or two next week. But I don't think she'll mind, lol.)
No comments:
Post a Comment