I'm stealing this idea from a blog I like to read, A Place to Grow. It was fun to do and I challenge you to come up with your own list.
•Seeing the people that I love happy
•Sitting on the shore watching the waves
•Fresh, warm clothes from the dryer
•Receiving a sincere compliment
•My testimony
•A good friend's phone call
•Mom's meatballs
•Watching Acadia laugh and play with her friends
•Sunshine after a rainstorm
•Rain after a dry spell
•Chatting with friends (husband included) on the internet
•LOTR
•Playing the piano with feeling
•A long, hot shower
•Having a spiritual conversation with a friend
•Having a good work out
•Knowing I am sealed to my family for eternity
•Cadi Cuddles
•Friends that know everything about you - and love you anyway
•The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints
•A clean house
•When someone says Acadia looks just like me
•Seeing I have e-mail
•Getting REAL mail from a friend/family member
•Reading the scriptures
•My foot spa
•Campfires in Waterton
•Laughing and goofing off with good friends
•Music that brings back not only memories but FEELINGS... joy, sadness, nostalgia
•Christmas
•Candlelight
•Watching a favorite movie - and saying all the best lines with the actors
•Prayers answered
•Finally seeing the purpose in a past trial and knowing that God was with me every step of the way
•Acadia National Park
•Getting a really good back massage
•When Cadi says she wants to be like me when she grows up
•Being able to increase my weights or cardio in my workout
•Planning a super-fun family vacation - and then going on it
•Getting my hair done
•The look on Acadia's face when she is around horses
•Driving through the Columbia River Gorge
•Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
•The view of Waterton Lake
•Hearing Ryan say that he loves me more now than he ever has before
Okay it's your turn. What brings you joy?
No comments:
Post a Comment