Not really, but that was the first "dream" quote I could think of.
Last night I dreamed I was in LOTR.
I was with Gandolf, Aragorn (*smile*), and Sam - so I was Frodo? We were on our way to Mordor. As we travelled, I looked to my right and saw two white cities, one smaller than the other. I asked if they were Osgiliath and Minas Tirith. I think it was Aragorn (*smile*) that said yes. I was surprised at how close they were to each other. I was thinking about how far apart they were in the movie, in my dream it was about half that distance. And the terrain was a little different. In my dream there were some bushes.
I was thinking to myself (or maybe I said it outloud?) that this was taking longer than watching the movies or reading the books. Even though we had horse, we were walking (at least I was) and I thought that even though I have been working out alot lately, I wasn't sure I could go on much longer. So I asked, "How long until we finish?" (I assume, finish destroying the ring.) Gandalf anwered, "Four hours." "Oh, so we will be done tonight!" I was surprised. Then Gandolf looked at his watch (By the way, it was on his right wrist and was black.) and said thoughtfully, "No, I think we will stop for the night somewhere and continue on in the morning."
I somehow knew we would be stopping for the night in Mordor. At first I was frightened. (Admit it, you would be too!) Then I remembered that "The closer we are to danger, the further we are from harm. That's the last thing they'll expect." - Thanks, Pip. Besides, I was with Gandolf and Aragorn (*smile*).
That was it. The only other thing I remember is that at times I felt like I was in a game somehow. Fun dream. But next time, I'd like to see Rivendell.
3 comments:
Ryan commented 8/20/05:
Cool dream. I think if I were to dream about LOTR it would be a battle sequence. Lots of death and valor, joy and tears, that sort of thing. Or I could be a hobbit in Hobbiton eating all day long. Both dreams would be good.
Tom commented 8/20/05:
Your a Freak
8/20/05:
Tom: Which one? Me or Ryan? Nah, don't answer that.
Post a Comment