Monday, July 11, 2005

My last day as "Twenty-Something".

This morning Ryan and I took 14 young women on a 5 mile hike to fulfill a Girl's Camp requirement.  We had fun and so did most of the girls.  We had only one injury.  Ashley fell on our way back to the car and twisted her ankle.  So, Ryan carried her about 2 miles back down to the car.  I am so glad he was with us!!!
The hike itself was beautiful!  Here are some pictures.  One of the mothers came with us, to help with rides and give her a reason to skip her class that day. *wink*


















I'm bummed this picture turned out blurry!

I am cleaning my house now while Cadi and Ryan are out shopping for our "big day" tomorrow. I am tired and sore from the hike, but I can't complain since I wasn't the one who had to carry someone most of the way back to the car! But I think I will still ask for a foot spa - and then share it!

No comments: