Monday, December 19, 2011

Just doing her homework...

One day, after school, while I was out raking leaves in the yard, Aurora got out a flier she had brought home from school.  It was about healthy habits.  When I came back inside, I couldn't find her, but I saw the flier laying out, with "checks" on each thing that a person should do to be healthy. 


We happened to have some grapes out on the table to snack on that afternoon, so she must have eaten some, then washed her hands, coughed into the crook of her arm, and then...  I chuckled to myself and went to look for her in her bedroom.  Yep, sure enough...


She was getting some sleep, just like it said to do in her schoolwork! 

2 comments:

Debi said...

Haha that is so freaking cute !!

Sariah said...

When I tried to wake her up, she told me she had to sleep to be healthy. I told her that was true but that too much sleep wasn't healthy and sleeping at the wrong time wasn't healthy, either. A little nap was good, but too much of a nap would make it so she wouldn't sleep at night. Finally, she agreed to get up. lol