Monday, April 4, 2011

Despicable Driver

Interesting, I can blog from my phone, but only in html... okay lol. Except my phone doesn't have some of the symbols I need for html, so this will all be one paragraph. Lol... So despicable driver... yes. So this guy totally cut me off. He looked right at me then pulled out right in front of me! Then, it just so happens that we both pulled into the gas station, and he pulls up go the first pump and stops - didn't pull forward, just stops so I have to go around. The guy was a total jerk. Okay, rant over.

3 comments:

Sariah said...

Oh, and I was out returning a movie we rented, Despicable Me, thus the blog title. ;)

motherof8 said...

Why are some people so pathetic? When one does not even have to go out of one's way to be decent, they must be rude. Can't help but feel sorry for them. I know when I realize that I have just overlooked an opportunity to do a small courtesy, I feel lousy. Often it is because of inattention. Too be deliberately rude, well that's pretty sad! How can they possibly be happy people?

Good movie, eh?

Sariah said...

Yeah, it was cute. It wasn't my favorite, but it was alright. The girls really liked it. :)