We've had a nice visit with Ryan's mom and stepfather this week. Unfortunately, Ryan has had to work everyday this week, even yesterday when he took the day off, he went in for a meeting in the afternoon. But today was one day that he could spend the whole day with them, which is good because they leave tomorrow morning. We decided to go to Rooster Rock State Park for a day hike. It was a beautiful day and a nice hike. Here are some of the pictures we took:
See? Pretty! :)
Today was also the first day of General Conference. We set the DVR to record the general sessions but I almost stayed home from the hike to watch it live, just because I LOVE General Conference and I didn't want to have to wait to see it. In the end, I obviously chose to go with the family to Rooster Rock. But I did watch part of it before we left; while everyone was deciding where we would go, I shut myself in my bedroom and watched the first 40 minutes or so. And as soon as we got home from the hike, I watched the rest. There were some fantastic talks! I'm planning on posting my notes after tomorrow's sessions. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment