Thursday, April 26, 2007

I am SO SPOILED!!!

For a long time, Ryan and I have been talking about our plans for our front room.  For the last few years, those plans have always been, "When we eventually get the room done, we want to__________."  Now that the room is done, I've been finding it SO HARD to not want to complete ALL of our plans for that room!

Frankly, we cannot afford to furnish the room yet.  At least not fully.  But there are two things we have known we want FOR SURE and so this week I started looking on line for them.  Today I snagged some GREAT deals on e-bay and we are now the proud owners of this...

Anduril
Isn't it gorgeous?!?!
Yeah Baby!!!

We also now own this...
Sacred Grove

That's a good pic of the print.  The print we got is double matted and framed but the pic of it isn't very good...

It's gonna look so nice in our room!!!

Truthfully, I started looking for a couch too... but I'm pretty sure that will have to wait for awhile.  Afterall, I'm not THAT spoiled! lol

No comments: