Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Pics

We had a great Easter Weekend! 

At BreakfastIt started on Saturday morning when we went to a ward breakfast and egg hunt.   I didn't get pics of the egg hunt because it happened so fast and was kind of crowded.  We had gotten rained out so it was inside of the building instead of at the park.  Of course, I don't think the kids really cared.  They had fun anyways. :)

                              Then we colored Easter Eggs...
                              Coloring Eggs 
Cadi being Goofy and then torturing her sister...
Goofy Girl Poor tortured baby

Easter Morning:
Putting all her eggs in one basket. ;) Rori's first egg hunt Awww, sweet baby
Easter Dresses:
With the hat... Without the hat.

Pretty Girl
Smiley Baby
Sweet Baby

                                       Standing Baby
My mommy says I'm gonna marry you.


After church, we went to our friends' place to have dinner.  The kids had ANOTHER egg hunt! lol  We got to visit with my friend, Amber, who lives in Louisiana so I never see anymore. :(  It was so much fun!  And we got to meet little Asher!  Here are Aurora and Asher meeting for the first time (they are betrothed, you know ;) lol):

It was a great Easter!  That night, Ryan's step-father flew in for the week too!  He will be helping Ryan with some home improvement stuff this week.  I'm excited!!!  They are putting in my living room floor, putting up the moulding, fixing part of the roof... and I don't know what else.  I am most excited about the flooring and moulding!!!  I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's done! :)

No comments: