I feel a little bad because it was not this fun with Acadia. She was colicky and crying so much of the time. I was tired and didn't know what to do to help her, it was frustrating. People always said, "Cherish this time because they grow up fast." And I thought, "Good!" I was looking forward to her outgrowing that colic!
But with Rori, she is such a joy! I DO want to cherish these moments, I DON'T want her to grow up too fast! That's probably one reason why I haven't posted on my blogs as much lately. I'm busy and a lot of what I'm busy with is snuggle time. :)
Each month, we will be taking a pic of Rori with a cute little teddy bear that we have "on loan" from Ryan's mom. Each of their grandkids have done this with this bear, now it's Rori's turn. :) Here are some pics from today's photo shoot:
Then Rori had some play time and I got a few more pictures:
Rori loves these fish! The green one is her friend and she sometimes talks to it. It's very cute. The swing "sings" and lights up too, she likes to sit and just watch and listen.
If you want to see more pics of Rori, check out her album on Photobucket.
No comments:
Post a Comment