Friday, September 29, 2006

Happy Birthday, Jared!

My nephew turns one today.

Jared

Isn't he cute?

I remember the first time I met Jared.  I was scared, so afraid of what I would think/feel when I held him.  I had miscarried a baby that was due around the time he was and I didn't know what to expect when I finally saw him.  I had mixed feelings of happiness for my sister and sadness for me.  But the moment I saw his sweet face and held him in my arms, I knew that I would never be able to have bad feelings about him.  I was so glad that he was a part of my family.

And now he is 1 year old!  He's a cute, fun, silly boy!  He was absolutely precious the first time he saw Aurora - he wanted to touch her so bad!  But he was sweet and gentle.  In fact, it took him a couple of days before he got the courage to actually touch her. lol

So, here's to my nephew... Happy Birthday, Jared!

No comments: