First of all, I don't have a picture for today's Photo Scavenger Hunt. I'm bummed.
Secondly, I don't have any pictures to post from the 4th of July. I'm bummed.
Finally, I don't have any pictures from Cadi's swimming lessons. I'm bummed.
So, here's the deal. We have been switching stuff around with our computer. And the memory stick reader hasn't been reconnected. So I can't put up any pictures. I do have pictures from 4th of July, I just can't put them up here. Not yet anyway.
But sadly, I was so tired yesterday morning that when we rushed out to Cadi's last swimming lesson, I completely forgot to take my camera with me! So even when I do get the reader reconnected, I won't have swimming pics. :( I was so frustrated with myself!!! But at least I took lots of pictures during her last session.
No comments:
Post a Comment