Acadia is still in Level 1, she just does not like putting her face in the water. She'll do it for a second or two, but not long enough to really swim. It's too bad, because that is really the only thing that is holding her back. But the good news is that she picked up today right where she left off last summer. And she told me that she is willing to just "obey" the teacher, even if they ask her to put her face in the water. From the looks of lessons today, she did pretty good, and I'm hoping this means she might even move on to Level 2 soon.
Here are some pics and even a quick little video I took. Since the video was taken from behind a glass wall, sound is optional. In fact, I paid NO attention to what was going on around me so I hope that the conversations were appropriate, lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment