I was really hoping that Acadia would blog about this herself, but let's be realistic: We got home to learn that her friends just got a new kitten AND a trampoline! As soon as her homework is done, I'll be lucky to see her again by dinnertime! lol I guess she'll be on her allergy meds a bit more conisistently now that there's a cat in a house she frequently plays at. : /
But... To the big news! On Sunday, while sitting in church, Acadia felt the baby move for the first time! I had been trying for weeks to have her feel a kick, but every time I put her hand on my tummy, Earendil stopped. :( This time, she was really moving and so I got Cadi and sure enough, Earendil cooperated and Acadia just beamed! "It feels rumbly, Mommy!"
That's right, I've got a "rumbly in my tumbly". lol
Also, big Cadi news: She has her first loose tooth! That's right, she is turning 7 in one month and is just now getting her first loose tooth! (I keep telling her this is good - INFLATION! lol) It should come out soon, though she tends to baby it and will probably take a little longer than it would if she were wiggling it more and using it to eat apples and carrots. lol
So, exciting times for Cadi. However, you'll have to take my word for it since she is too preoccupied to blog it herself. ;)
1 comment:
Barbara commented 5/12/06:
It was great to see how grown-up Cadi is getting. I was especially impressed by her poise when she sang for us.
How exciting for her to feel the baby move! I think she is going to be a good big sister.
We certainly enjoyed having you here for a while. it's always over too soon.
love, Mom
Post a Comment