Thursday, February 16, 2006

24 Hours

Yep, that's about how long the boxes of Girl Scout Cookies sat before I finally gave in and opened one. Hey, at least I only opened ONE box!

So, for those who don't know... my husband is a professional dieter. Or a perpetual dieter. Or a On-the-Wagon/Off-the-Wagon dieter. Or however you want to look at it. But he is almost always starting a diet. And to his credit, most of the time he succeeds with the goal he sets. He just immediately turns around and ends up back where he started - thus the next diet.

And imagine this - he is starting another diet! *gasp!* So, when I placed my order (not a small one, mind you - 10 boxes!) for G.S. cookies, his response was, "What? Just 10 boxes? Oh, we'll have to get more than that!"

So, when my order came yesterday I had to place an order for another 8 boxes. Yep - for my husband who is on a diet.

Yeah, I love that man.

1 comment:

Sariah said...

2/16/06:

Acadia just got home from school and saw the opened box of Samoas and said, "Oh good, I've been waiting all year for these! I've been saying to myself, 'Must have Girl Scout Cookies, must have Girl Scout Cookies!'"