First a picture of Cadi and Simon, waiting in the car, on the side of the highway...
While Ryan changed the blown out tire...
We were able to do some visiting with both sides of the family. Here we are with the Grundys and Rosers...
Ryan makes the best "Uncle Monster"!
Poor Cadi swung a little too much...
Thanksgiving Day, we participated in Run to Feed the Hungry. Ryan and I ran the 10K (At the time I did not know I was pregnant! If I had, I probably would have walked the 5K with the kids instead. But I made it!)
Grandma and Grandpa with all of their Grandkids - they had all of their kids, kids-in-law, and grandkids participating with them in the race.
Ryan...on Thanksgiving
Playing with Robarts and Hinds...
Sacramento Temple Site
When we get our portraits back, I'll post them too. Until then... Wait! lol
Sisters... getting pedicures and manicures.
Jared's Blessing Day
There are lots more pics here. Make sure you check out the sub albums too. I will add the family portraits when I get them!
No comments:
Post a Comment