When we were expecting Acadia, Mom came up with a cute little name to call her until she was born. Since she was due in June, she became JuneBug. I have been trying to think of a nickname for this one, but I cannot think of anything.
So, I'm looking for any ideas you have. Does anyone want to submit a nickname for our Summer baby?
6 comments:
Tom commented 12/28/05:
I've got it! I've got it! No one else needs to play. The nickname is Heat Wave! Man that's Hot.
Barbara commented 12/29/05:
Debi was "Summer Surpise" - of course we didn't know whether it was a boy or a girl until she was born
I have been thinking "Pioneer Baby" or "Pioneer Child" in my head, but I might have called Esther that, too
You were (I'm sorry) "Razzlesnorf". Partly because that was what I said when I expressed frustration with being sick. Not as sick as you are, but I felt pretty lousy.
Debi is probably thinking "Debi's Birthday Present"
If not "Heat Wave," maybe "Hot Stuff"
Whoever it is, we love him/her and we are praying for both of you.
Miriam commented 12/29/05:
How about Summer Solstice? (Solstice Def. #2: A highest point or culmination.)
Ruth commented 12/31/05:
Solstice is too hard to say all the time.
I just asked Esther what we should call your baby & she said "Jared", but I told her our baby is already called that. Then she kept saying "Aunt Sariah & Cousin Cadi are having a baby!" She's very excited.
Sunny, Sunshine, Sunburst, LaLa (isn't that what Cadi said we should name Esther?)
12/31/05:
Ya, I think Cadi did say to name Esther Lala, lol. I'm glad Esther is so excited, we are too!
Barbara commented 1/2/06:
I like Heat Wave, but Hot Stuff more. I also like Solstice.
Yes, I was sick with all of you, but not as sick as you are. I called it the 9 month flu. I remember telling my doctor that it wasn't that I so much minded the nausea, the backaches, the low capacity bladder, the heartburn, etc, but I did mind that I got to keep them all and have them all at once instead of them taking turns. His response was a highly sympathetic (sarcasm) "Well, don't get pregnant."
I felt bad, too, that my children grew up thinking that throwing up was an automatic part of brushing your teeth and would stand and gag at the sink.
You guys were/ARE sure worth it all, though! and more.
Post a Comment