Thursday, December 8, 2005

Yay for Me! Yay for my friend! & Yay for clear skies!

Okay first, "Yay for me!"

I have finished all my Christmas shopping and mailing!!! Whew. Normally, I like to have everything ready by Thanksgiving, but this year I was just a couple of weeks behind. But I'm done! I feel FREE!!!!! Well, truth be told I do have to shop for Ryan and Cadi still but I know what I'm getting them and I'm waiting for a reason. *snicker*

Okay now, "Yay for my friend!"

Landon has been interested in becoming a police officer for awhile and recently he was able to turn in his application to the RCMP. He has since taken the tests and passed them all! Now all he needs is an interview, then training - he's hoping to be a police officer by June. *Go Landon!*

Finally, "Yay for clear skies!"

Today is gorgeous! It is bright, sunny, and CLEAR, leaving a wonderful view of Mt. Hood and Mt. St. Helens. It is always a happy day when you can see those two clearly! And this time of year is especially beautiful as they appear monsterous, covered in snow. I love them!

No comments: