Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Canada Bound

Acadia is taking her first-ever road trip without a "parent-like adult".  She and my cousin are driving up to Canada, even as we speak!  They are huge fans of the ABC show, Once Upon a Time and found out that the show is filmed near Vancouver, BC.  Since that is only a 5-6 hour drive from here, they quickly devised a plan to go see some filming and hopefully meet some of their favorite actors.

To prepare, they got together a week ago and had a Once Upon a Time marathon.  They watched all 22 (hour long) episodes in 26 hours!  They also made a sign...


... and a t-shirt (I don't have a photo of it though).

They are both very excited!  And I am excited for them!  I hope they have a super fun time and get to meet the actors!  I especially hope they have a safe trip and return home in one piece!

No comments: