Friday, September 30, 2011

Disney - Guest Blogger Edition: Aurora

Now for some of Rori's favorite memories.  I put my comments in italics...

One of my favorite parts was swimming in the pool.  Which pool?  The ones at the hotel or the ones at the water parks with all the slides and stuff?  I like both.

I liked the movie theater one (Philharmagic), and Star Wars (Star Tours), and the shooting game one (Toy Story Midway Mania), and the one that we fly on (Soarin').

Dumbo was fun cause you went round and round and up and down, up and down.

I liked meeting Rapunzel.  She was so pretty and I liked to meet her.  I liked to meet Cinderella, Princess Aurora, and Jasmine, too.  They were so nice and they liked my red hair.  I liked wearing my princess dresses because I am a princess.  (Oh, gee... lol)

And Jessie and Woody!  You got to tell them that I love Jessie... FOREVER!  I met Jessie and she wrote on my paper and you said that I love her.  Jessie hugged me and she liked my red hair!

It was fun there with my sister, and my mommy, and my daddy, and we never be apart when we were there.

DisneyWorld was fun and I want to go there again sometime.


***As I was putting Rori to bed last night, she was tucking in her stuffed animals and told me, "When we were at DisneyWorld, Bolt was mad at Minnie Mouse because he doesn't like mice.  But he likes princesses and I told him that Minnie Mouse is a princess too, then he was nice to her." lol

No comments: