We'll miss Grandma Lila. Family dinners won't be the same. She had a great sense of humor. We laughed so much when we took turns trying on her wig after her last chemo. lol I don't think I ever heard her say anything unkind or unpleasant. She was just what a grandma should be. I'm so glad that my cousins had such a great grandma, and I'm also glad that they were willing to share her with us.
Everything my uncle is, Grandma Lila was, too. So welcoming, loving, and generous. She lives on in him and all of the other people who's lives she's touched. She will be missed greatly! But we are so happy that she is free from her ailing body now, has rest from her earthly trials, and we look forward to the day when we will all be together again.
We love you, Grandma Lila!
1 comment:
Barbara commented 3/24/11:
I love her just from reading what all of you have said about her. What a blessed lady! I am glad that she lived and that you had the joy of knowing her. And glad that life goes on eternally. I hope to meet her someday.
Post a Comment