This has been such a crazy time. But now it's time to get back to normal. During the time of Bishop's death, a lot was neglected. We had a fun Halloween weekend, but I completely forgot to take any pictures! I'm so glad I took pictures the weekend before at the Hill's Halloween party! We attended a couple birthday parties and again, I didn't take my camera. Thankfully, I had mailed in my voter's ballot two weeks early so I didn't have to try to remember to do that by Tuesday.
But we're getting back on track. Yesterday I worked in the front yard, until my yard debri can was filled. This morning it was emptied so today I'll get to do more work. :) We've enjoyed glorious weather! But today will likely be the last of it. That's okay since we shouldn't be having this wonderful weather right now anyway. lol
I am having a Lia Sophia jewelry party at my house tonight. I almost cancelled it, but a couple days ago I decided that maybe it would be nice to just have some girls over and eat chocolate while wearing pretty jewelry and talking. :) Plus, it will kick my rear in gear to finish getting caught up on some of this housework that I neglected this weekend. ;)
Aurora is back in swimming lessons and loving it. Cadi had an orchestra concert last week that I did video tape and will try to upload eventually. Ryan is EIC by day, Charity Boy by night, running around helping his friends with car troubles and such.
I can't believe it is November and Thanksgiving is right on our doorstep! I have a TON to do, this is notoriously my most stressful time of the year. I'm trying to get as much done sooner so I'm not stressing out the few days before we head down to Sacramento to visit family, like I usually am. We'll see how it goes... so much needs to wait until right before we leave, that it always ends up crazy no matter what I try to plan. lol
So, life goes on! And that means you should stay tuned, regular postings should resume shortly. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment