This is it, the most stressful time of the year! (At least, it is for me.) And I find myself... stressed. Too many projects, too little time...
So, don't mind my messy house, malnutritious meals (and I use that term loosely), neglected calling, abandoned blog, etc. I will be back... in just under two weeks. lol
This has gotten me to thinking... next year, for my birthday, all I want is help for THIS WEEK. Like a promise to make one or two (or seven!) dinners, or an offer to watch kids, be the taxi, do laundry, or clean house, etc. Yeah, that would pretty much be THE BEST gift ever! lol
Every year I say I'm going to plan ahead just a little better. I say I'm going to begin compiling my dvd as the year goes instead of waiting for this week, I'm going to finish my homemade gift and get my family's homemade gifts done early, etc. Yeah, it never happens. lol Perhaps NEXT year will be THE year. You never know. lol
In the meantime, please do not let me near any chocolate. ;) See you on the other side!
No comments:
Post a Comment