Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Horseback Riding on the Beach

When we went to the beach with my aunt, uncle, and cousins last year, we had an awesome time riding horses on the beach, so when we went with our friends last week, we decided to go again.  Rori sits double with Ryan and loves it!  Cadi is great on the horses; very natural and in control.  I have a lot of fun and try to take as many pictures as I can... which is kind of hard when you're on a large, moving object. ;)

One of the guides was great and took a few pictures for me, so I even have pictures that include ME in the group!  Yay, proof I was there and participated, too! lol

We got there a few minutes early, so we just hung out, waiting for our turn, visiting with a couple of the horses...



Then we finally got to saddle up!



And when we were all situated, we headed out through the dunes to the beach!







The ride is for about an hour, which is just about right.  You kind of want it to be longer, but if it were, we'd all be REALLY SORE! lol  As it is, look at the picture below of Rori, walking funny after getting off the horse. lol



I think we get to go riding again when we go to the beach next month, too... Yeah, we're a tad spoiled.  But it is just such a fun experience!  We love it!

No comments: