Actually, it's early but I haven't gone to bed yet, so I'm up way too late.
And I just typed up a post and then the screen changed without warning and lost it all. Twice. not cool.
I'm in Sacramento. The girls and I came down to attend my sister's baby shower. I miss Ryan.
It's hot here.
The kids are having fun playing together. Rori and Jared are super cute - they hold hands and give each other random hugs.
Cadi gets to have an overnighter with my sister tomorrow night. She likes that special one-on-one time.
I never like to be away from Ryan. He's my best friend. I get enough of a break when I go out for GNOs or weekend getaways - and those are breaks I need as a mom, not as a wife. I love being with Ryan and hope I never want a break from him.
I miss my bed. Rori misses her's too. She cried tonight because she wanted to sleep in her room... but she fell asleep pretty fast, so she must not have minded too much.
It's fun to see family and friends. I was able to visit with a couple of friends I haven't seen in awhile, for one of them, it had been years. I wish I could see them more.
The theme for my sister's shower is 'strawberries'. It is really hard to find strawberry wrapping paper or gift bags.
We're going to the farmer's market tomorrow. I've never been.
I'm hungry. That could be because dinner was 7 hours ago.
I'm tired, but never sleep well without Ryan.
Did I mention that I miss him? I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment