We're back!
Whew! This has been one fun-filled summer for us! I guess we were making up for not doing anything last summer. ;) Last month we had a great time in North and South Carolina and experienced the wonderfully warm waters at Myrtle Beach. Last week we had a great time in Northern California and experienced the less than warm waters at the Fort Bragg beaches. It was all great fun and I'm sad that our trips are over. Don't get me wrong, it's GREAT to be home! We were so excited to take our showers and NOT feel dirty again 5 minutes later. And it was so nice to sleep in our own beds! But now it's also time to get back to the real world. Ryan is back to work, Cadi is getting ready to go back to school (2 weeks away!), and I have a mountain of dirty clothes to wash! lol
I have close to 1,000 pictures that I'm uploading. Some are from Ruth's camera but most are mine. I'd sure love to get a copy of David and Debi's pics, too. I think they were the only other ones with cameras there. And I especially want one particular video that Teresa took! lol But that story will have to come later... I'll try to post a bunch of pics and info about our trip as soon as I can make the time to do it somewhat properly.
Stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment