1.) What I was doing 10 years ago: September 1997
I was working full-time for a mortgage company in Southern California. Ryan and I had been married 11 months, we had just purchased our first home.
2.) Five Years Ago: September 2002
We were living in Massachusetts and I was a stay-at-home mom. It was right about then that we learned we would be moving to the NorthWest just a few months later, so I began packing.
3.) 1 Year Ago: September 2006
We had been living here in the NW for a few years, I was still a stay-at-home mom, but now of two. Rori was a newborn and we had her blessed that month.
4.) Yesterday:
Yesterday was Stake Conference at church. We had our Home Teachers come visit afterwards. The rest of the day was very relaxing. The Patriots kicked some major San Diego butt - WOOHOO!!!
5.) 5 Snacks I enjoy:
Popcorn, ice cream, hot wings, carrots and celery sticks, strawberries
6.) 5 Things I would do if I suddenly had $100 Million:
I'd give 10% to the church, then I would buy land with a beautiful view (preferrably of Mt. St. Helens but Mt. Hood would work too) and build my dream home (and furnish it, of course!). I'd hire full-time help to care for the house and yard so I could spend all my time with my family. I'd put enough away to secure my childrens' futures (education, missions, down payments on homes, etc). Ryan could quit work and go to school for whatever he wanted. We'd buy season tickets to the Red Sox AND the Patriots. I'd buy Acadia some horses. I'd get my dream piano. I'd make sure our immediate family would have all their needs met and then some. I'd go to New Zealand and see all the LOTR sites! lol I'd probably buy a vacation home in Maine. Then I'd set up an account for various charitable donations - it would be a substantial amount at a high interest rate so that every year the interest alone would provide the funds for the donations and scholarships. We'd invest the rest and live off the interest. :)
7.) 5 Locations I would run away to:
The temple, Acadia National Park, White Sands beach, Waterton Park, DisneyWorld
8.) 5 Bad Habits I have:
Procrastinating, eating too late at night, staying up too late, taking things personally, not keeping up on all the laundry and housework.
9.) 5 Things I like doing:
Reading with Cadi, playing with my girls, spending time with Ryan, playing piano, visiting with friends.
10.) 5 TV Shows I like:
Ellen, the news, shows about flipping houses, Last Comic Standing, The Biggest Loser
11.) 5 Things I hate doing:
Cleaning toilets, putting away clothes, yardwork, getting stuck in rush hour traffic, fighting
12.) 5 Biggest joys of the moment:
Dinner cooked itself, FHE today, Rori is ready for bed, Cadi and I get to read before bed, Ryan is helping a friend and should be home soon.
Now Im going to tag: Anyone who wants to do it - but make sure to tell me you are! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment